DISTRICT COURT OF MARYLAND


C. YVONNE HOLT-STONE, Associate Judge, Baltimore City

Associate Judge, Baltimore City, District 1, District Court of Maryland, since 1991.

Hearing officer (part-time), Baltimore City, 1980-81. Assistant State's Attorney, Howard County, 1980-81. Master in Chancery, Division for Juvenile Causes, Baltimore City Circuit Court, 1981-91.

Born in Washington, DC, February 26, 1950. Forest Park Sr. High School, Baltimore; Morgan State College, B.A., cum laude, 1971; University of Pennsylvania, M.C.P. (city planning), 1973; University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 1979. Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1979. Member, Maryland State, Baltimore City and Monumental City Bar Associations; Alliance of Black Women Attorneys. Past member, American Bar Association. Instructor, University of Maryland School of Law, 1985-90. Board member, Health and Welfare Council of Central Maryland, 1981-87 (vice-pres., 1984-87). Advisory Board, Black American Law Students Association, University of Maryland School of Law, 1982-87. Board member, Baltimore Regional Chapter, American Red Cross, 1982-88; University of Maryland School of Law Alumni Association, 1986-90; Maryland Institute for Continuing Professional Education of Lawyers (MICPEL), 1986-87, 1988-89. Secretary, Black-Jewish Forum of Baltimore (BL-EWS) 1989-91 (leadership task force, 1988). Board member, Maryland Chapter, National Association of Women Judges, 1991-; Rho Xi Omega Charities, 1991-94; The Leadership, Greater Baltimore Committee, 1992-; African-American Steering Committee, Walters Art Gallery, 1994-.

Maryland Judiciary


Maryland Manual On-Line

 Maryland Manual On-Line, 1998

July 10, 1998   
Note: In this past edition of Maryland Manual, some links are to external sites.  View the current Manual


[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright July 06, 1998 Maryland State Archives