HARFORD COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT


WILLIAM O. CARR, County Administrative Judge, Harford County Circuit Court

County Administrative Judge, Harford County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since 1994 (Associate Judge, 1984).

Commissioner, Town of Bel Air, 1977-84 (chair & mayor, 1981-82). Master-Examiner in Chancery, 1979-84. Counsel, Harford County Board of Education, 1979-84; counsel, Board of Trustees, Harford Community College, 1979-84. Member, Commission to Revise the Annotated Code of Maryland, 1980-86. Executive Committee, Maryland Judicial Conference, 1988-92. Member, Harford County Criminal Justice Coordinating Council, 1990. Board of Directors, Judicial Institute of Maryland, 1991.

Born in Havre de Grace, Maryland, October 27, 1948. Towson State College, B.S., 1970; University of Maryland School of Law, 1973; The Johns Hopkins University, M.L.A., 1987. Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1973. Member, American Bar Association; Maryland State Bar Association (board of governors, 1980-81); Harford County Bar Association (secretary, 1974-75). Member, Bar of the U.S. District Court for Maryland; Bar of the Fourth Federal Judicial Circuit; Bar of the U.S. Supreme Court. Board of Directors, Northeast Region, American Red Cross, 1992. Member, Harford County Historical Society; Maryland Historical Society; Sons of the American Revolution; Susquehannock Environmental Center (board of directors, 1982-88); St. Matthew Lutheran Church. University of Maryland School of Law Alumni Association (life member); Susquehanna Law Club. Fellow, Maryland Bar Foundation.

Maryland Judiciary


Maryland Manual On-Line

 Maryland Manual On-Line, 1998

July 10, 1998   
Note: In this past edition of Maryland Manual, some links are to external sites.  View the current Manual


[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright July 06, 1998 Maryland State Archives